Friday, January 6, 2012

Hyundai Holidays!

Welcome to 2012!

The holidays are always a fun time to work in advertising as holiday spots are some of my favorite to watch.  (Even the one where the kid comes home from wherever and all his parents have for him is Folgers coffee, but I digress....)



As we mentioned in a previous post, Aero director, Jason Farrand, did a holiday series for Hyundai with "internet music stars."  This commercial features singer, Jessica Frech, who you may remember for her internet sensation, People of Walmart parody(Note: Every time I watch People of Walmart, I feel pretty good about myself. I’m lookin’ a-OK.  Oh how I wish WalMart would have a sale on full length mirrors for these fine folks...)  Billboard Magazine even did an article about Frech's rise in popularity thanks to the Hyundai ad.




Stay tuned for more Aero news this year, lot's coming! 

CREDITS: 

Client: Hyundai Motor America
Agency: Innocean
Editorial Company: Hybrid 
Editor: Christopher Willoughby
Executive Producer: Gail Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails